Team Hochberg Mortgage Payment Sweepstakes
Grand Prize Official Rules & Regulations
February 18, 2019
1. ALL ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING THEIR MORTGAGE PAYMENTS. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR MOBILE DEVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN ILLINOIS, WISCONSIN, IOWA, MICHIGAN AND INDIANA. YOU MAY NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
2. Dates of Entry and Participation: Sweepstakes runs from February 28, 2019 until November 15, 2019. No entrees will be accepted after midnight (CDT) on November 15, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries received after midnight (CDT) on November 15, 2019 are not eligible.
3. Prize: Homeside Financial, LLC (“Homeside”) will conduct the grand prize sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) on the date listed in the Dates of Entry and Participation for a chance to win the following “Grand Prize”:
a. The dollar amount matching the Winner’s monthly Principal and Interest (P&I) payment correlating to his/her primary mortgage obligation of his/her owner-occupied/primary residence at the time of entry, or
b. The dollar amount matching the Winner’s single monthly Interest only (IO) payment on his/her first line Home Equity Line of Credit correlating to his/her owner-occupied/primary residence at the time of entry.
There will be one Grand Prize winner that will be selected on a monthly basis. The Grand Prize will be transferred personally, electronically or priority overnighted via US Postal Service to the Winner’s preferred residential address within 48 hours following receiving the Winner’s most recent mortgage statement and valid driver’s license or other valid government ID with picture and full winner verification as outlined below. The Winner remains responsible for making his/her mortgage payment.
In no event will the Grand Prize exceed two thousand and five hundred dollars ($2,500.00), per winner. Mortgage account holders must provide proof of mortgage payment in order to receive the Grand Prize.
4. Winner Notification: The winners will be selected and announced on the last Saturday of the month on Chicago, IL commercial AM radio station WLS (aka 89 WLS), AM 890 at or about 11:00 a.m. CDT on:
March 30, 2019 August 31, 2019
April 27, 2019 September 28, 2019
May 25, 2019 October 26, 2019
June 29, 2019 November 30, 2019
July 27, 2019
5. In the event Home Sweet Home Chicago is preempted for University of Illinois basketball or football games or other reasons Cumulus decides to preempt the show, the winner will be selected during Team Hochberg’s commercial time during the “Mancow Show” the Thursday before the winner was scheduled to be selected. The winner may also receive an email and/or telephone on or about the same date. If Homeside is unsuccessful in contacting a potential winner, or if a potential winner fails to acknowledge receipt of the notification, within the 7 day time period, potential winner forfeits the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. Once notified, the winner has 90 days to finalize the process of collecting the Grand Prize from Homeside. Any potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner. Prior to being declared a winner of the Prize, Entrant may, within three (3) days of notification, be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and W9 form prepared by the Sponsor, which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; and (ii) confirms the release, representation and warranties and indemnification specified herein. Entrant’s failure to timely return the Release within 7 days shall result in his/her forfeiture of the Prize. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An Entrant is not a winner of the Prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible Entries received before the close of the Sweepstakes Period. A single grand prize winner (“Winner”) is selected exclusively at random. The Winner will be chosen from the number of entrants officially submitted into the Sweepstakes.
7. Number of Entries: Contestants may only enter once. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to validate his/her eligibility as contained herein, an alternate winner may be selected thereafter.
8. How to Enter: There are two methods of entry:
Visit www.56davidwin.com and complete the Sweepstakes registration on-line form.
Alternatively, and at the Entrants sole discretion, a physical entry form may be completed and mailed directly to Team Hochberg Homeside Financial, 3100 West Dundee Road, Suite 906, Northbrook, Il 60062. The following physical entry information must be provided: first and last name, primary home address, home phone number, cell phone number, telephone phone, E-mail address, current outstanding balance of existing mortgage, current interest rate, and current Principle and Interest payment (P&I) or interest only payment.
All entries must be received on or before the end of the Sweepstakes period.
9. Eligibility: Entrants must be a legal resident of Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan or Indiana. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry in order to be eligible and must be recorded as the current mortgage holder of a primary, owner occupied, residence within any of the States listed above.
ENTRANTS IN DEFAULT, FORECLOSURE, LOSS MITIGATION, OR ARE OTHERWISE DELINQUENT, ON THEIR PRIMARY MORTGAGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Homeside Financial, LLC, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents are not eligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
General Conditions: The Winner may be required to sign a general release form before the prize will be awarded. The Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes including state, local, and federal and therefore must present a valid Social Security Card and a valid driver’s license or a government issued photo identification before claiming the prize. As a grand prize winner, all Entrants acknowledge that Homeside Financial, LLC has the right to, without further authorization, publicize name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that he/her is a grand prize winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration. Homeside reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time. The decision of Homeside’s management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions Homeside and the official rules. If the winner is found in violation of these rules he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize. Homeside, and its representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize. The Grand Prize does not cover any other expenses, including but not limited to state or federal tax. Homeside is not responsible and provide no representations or warranties regarding the use of the grand prize.
11. DISCLAIMER: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (AAA), IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF. THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN ILLINOIS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
12. Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE LICENSE, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, ENTRY, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
13. Representation and Warranties: By entering into this Sweepstakes, Entrant represents and warrants that: (i) any information supplied by Entrant (including personally identifiable information) is accurate; (ii) Entrant has the right to provide such information to Sponsor and to grant the consents to use such information as provided herein; (iii) use of such information by Entrant or by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules or for other promotional purposes will not violate the rights of Entrant or any third party; (iv) that Entrant is at least twenty one (21) years of age.
14. Other Notifications/Express Written Consent: By participating in this Sweepstakes, all Entrants explicitly consent and authorize Homeside to send and for the Entrants to receive text and email messages sent by an automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS). Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to 312-313-2176 to cancel.
15. Winner: The winner’s name will be available by contacting the sponsor at the address below within a reasonable amount of time following the final determination of the winner. This will be available for 7 days.
16. Sponsor/Administrator: The sweepstakes is sponsored and administrated by Homeside Financial, LLC, 5950 Symphony Woods Road, Suite 312 Columbia, MD 21044. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, produced or executed by or associated with radio station WLS AM 890. Homeside shall not be liable for any technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.